Caramel Pecan Blondies

This past week has been crazy!  My sister-in-law and her family were in town over the weekend.  Saturday I went wedding dress shopping and found THE dress!!  It’s been go go go for days.  Now all I want to do is curl up in the recliner with my blanket and something sweet.  A little dessert is one of my favorite ways to treat myself.  We all deserve a treat now and then.

This past week has been crazy!  My sister-in-law and her family were in town over the weekend.  Saturday I went wedding dress shopping and found THE dress!!  It’s been go go go for days.  Now all I want to do is curl up in the recliner with my blanket and something sweet.  A little dessert is one of my favorite ways to treat myself.  We all deserve a treat now and then.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Read More About This Recipe Click Here